The UVM Health Network – Home Health & Hospice is located in the Greater Burlington area of Vermont. When considering a position with the UVM Health Network – Home Health & Hospice, consider the location of our organization, which has been providing care for more than 100 years to this community.
- Vermont is ranked as one of the most peaceful places to live, according to the United States Peace Index.
- US News and World Report ranked nine high schools in Vermont as silver high schools, five high schools as bronze, and included many more Vermont high schools in their national database report of top schools in the United States.
- The United Health Foundation has ranked Vermont as the healthiest state in the U.S. for four years in a row!
- Burlington also made the National Geographic’s list for America’s Best Adventure Towns and Outside Magazine’s list of top ten cities for Outdoor Recreation.
- Abundance of opportunities for outdoor adventure and exercise, with or without children in tow.
Learn all about Burlington and its surrounding areas and see what Vermont has to offer. Click here for more information.