Our Home Therapy Team will work with you to stay safely and comfortably at home. We provide comprehensive rehabilitative care, including physical, occupational, and speech therapies, to help you manage your pain and avoid extended hospital or inpatient-rehab stays. Maintaining your quality of life, safety and independence are at the core of our home rehabilitation services.
When Rehabilitation Therapy is right for you
Our services allow you to receive rehabilitation care in your home after hospitalization or as approved by your physician. Our goal is to promote your independence, increase your activity, and make it easier for your family to be involved in your healing process. Care from our licensed and experienced therapists may reduce or eliminate the need for an extended hospital or inpatient rehab stay.
Rehabilitation Therapy Services
- In-home therapy treatments by a licensed UVM Health Network Home Health & Hospice therapist
- Home safety assessment to identify and remove risks for falls
- A comprehensive care plan involving your doctor and other health professionals
- Care coordination between the UVM Health Network Home Health & Hospice , your physician and other health care providers
- Balance, strength and flexibility training to promote movement, reduce pain, restore function and prevent disability
- Control and management of pain
Frequently Asked Questions
Who provides the care?
When is home health care available?
How do I access home health services?
How do I pay for home health services?
Have Questions About Rehabilitation?
Call a UVM Health Network Home Health & Hospice nurse, or use the contact form to the upper right.(802) 860-4400