Please join us in welcoming Kelly Fridinger, RN, to the role of hospice liaison. Kelly oriented with liaison Sue Thibault, RN, to continue supporting seamless transitions of care from the The University of Vermont Medical Center inpatient setting to UVM Health Network – Home Health & Hospice.
In addition to critical care nursing experience at UVM Medical Center, Kelly has more than 6 years of extensive clinical and leadership experience in hospice, having served as a case manager, patient care coordinator and clinical manager at Home Health & Hospice.
In her new role, Kelly will:
* Directly answer patient and family questions about hospice services;
* Bring hospice expertise to family meetings with care teams, as requested;
* Assess hospice care needs and eligibility;
* Expedite transitions of care to the hospice setting of choice, be it home, assisted living, residential care, skilled nursing facility or McClure Miller Respite House;
* Answer questions related to financial responsibility at McClure Miller Respite House, when applicable.
We are fortunate to benefit from her knowledge and experience. Welcome Kelly! To learn more, please reach our Hospice team at (802) 860-4410.