This fundraising event is the single largest fundraiser for McClure Miller Respite House, Vermont’s only Medicare-certified hospice home. Every dollar raised goes directly toward providing room, board, personal care and special services for residents, regardless of their ability to pay.
How You Can Help
A lot of work goes into making the event a success and we couldn’t do it without the help of you, our supporters!
Our annual Fun Run is back this year, May 7-14, and we hope you can join us in supporting our beloved Respite House. With health and safety concerns, we will again be hosting this event virtually.
The McClure Miller Respite House, Vermont’s only Medicare-certified inpatient hospice facility, has served our community for nearly 30 years, providing medical care and compassion to those at the end of their lives. The Respite House has always been driven by community support and we thank everyone who has generously helped us throughout the years.
Here’s how to get started:
- Register as an individual or team.
- Invite family, friends, colleagues, neighbors to join or support you.
- Decide which kind of exercise you’ll complete — walking, jumping rope, doing push ups, etc.
- Ask for support to reach your personal fundraising goal.
- Take photos of you doing your activity.
- From May 7-14, tag @UVMHealthNetworkHomeHealthandHospice and #VTRunsforRespite when posting photos online , or email us so we can share your work.
- Watch your fundraising and support for McClure Miller Respite House grow!
We hope you run, hike, bike, or participate in any activity that promotes health, mindfulness and well-being, from May 7-14 while raising essential funds for the McClure Miller Respite House.
Please join us! Learn more here.
Interested in joining this event?
Call the Development Office, or use the contact form to the upper right.(802) 860-4475