Our annual Jiggety Jog & Fun Run is back this year, May 5-14, and we hope you can join us in supporting our beloved McClure Miller Respite House. The Run will be virtual, with special events happening throughout the week. RSVP HERE FOR ANY OF THESE EVENTS:
- May 5 at 7pm, ‘Kickoff Panel’, featuring volunteer storytelling and a spiritual moment (via zoom, RSVP to receive the email link);
- May 8 at 9am ‘Mother’s Day Yoga’ focused on grief and resiliency, led by Laughing River Yoga (under the Bayside Park Pavilion, Colchester), all are welcome;
- May 14 at 10am ‘Closing Celebration’, featuring a reflection labyrinth, remembrance activities, and a short ceremony (1110 Prim Rd, Colchester).
This fundraising event is the single largest fundraiser for McClure Miller Respite House, Vermont’s only Medicare-certified hospice home. Every dollar raised goes directly toward providing room, board, personal care and special services for residents, regardless of their ability to pay. A lot of work goes into making the event a success and we couldn’t do it without the help of you, our supporters!
How you can help – here’s how to get started:
- Register as an individual or team.
- Invite family, friends, colleagues, neighbors to join or support you.
- Decide which kind of exercise you’ll complete — running, walking, biking, hiking, doing push ups, etc.
- Ask for support to reach your personal fundraising goal.
- Take photos of you doing your activity.
- From May 5-14, tag #RunforRespite or @UVMHealthNetworkHomeHealthandHospice when posting photos online , or email us so we can share your work and you can be entered into raffles for some special prizes.
- Watch your fundraising and support for McClure Miller Respite House grow!
We hope you run, hike, bike, or participate in any activity that promotes health, mindfulness and well-being, from May 5-14 while raising essential funds for the McClure Miller Respite House.
Please join us! Register here to participate
Please note: This year, we have kindly been given the opportunity to use the fundraising platform that our partners at UVM Medical Center use for the Jiggety Jog and Fun Run at no charge to us. The Medical Center will also generously cover all credit card fees. This means that 100% of your donation goes directly to the Respite House.
Your credit card statement will list UVM Med CNTR DEV. DEPT. Rest assured that 100% of your Jiggety Jog gift will go directly to the Respite House.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Gold Medal Sponsor
Finish Line Sponsors
Pace Setter Sponsors
Starting Line Sponsors
Interested in joining this event?
Call the Development Office, or use the contact form to the upper right.(802) 860-4475