- This event has passed.
5K Fun Run & Walk to benefit hospice programs
Our annual 5K Fun Run has been postponed and will instead go virtual in July. But we need your help today and you can raise funds now!
Every year, UVM Health Network – Home Health & Hospice holds its 5K Fun Run and Walk to honor loved ones who spent their final days in our community hospice program or at Colchester’s McClure Miller Respite House.
This year’s Fun Run has been postponed and is changing due to COVID-19, but you can still support our heroes on the front lines of this epidemic right now.
Here’s how to get started:
- Register as an individual or team.
- Invite family, friends, colleagues, neighbors to join or support you.
- Decide which kind of exercise you’ll complete — walking, jumping rope, doing push ups, etc.
- Ask for support to reach your personal fundraising goal.
- Take photos of you doing your activity.
- From July 27-31, tag @UVMHealthNetworkHomeHealthandHospice and post photos on Facebook, or email us so we can share your work.
- Watch your fundraising and support for McClure Miller Respite House grow.
Join the Fun Run here.
We extend great big thanks to our sponsors.
Event InformationDate: July 31 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: 609 Blakely Road, Colchester VT
How to Register
Have questions about the Fun Run?
For more information, contact the Development office or call:(802) 860-4435