- This event has passed.
Fun Run to benefit hospice programs
Our annual Fun Run is again going virtual. We need your help and you can start raising funds now!
Our annual Fun Run is back this year and we hope you can join us in supporting our beloved Respite House. With health and safety concerns, we will again be hosting this event virtually.
The McClure Miller Respite House, Vermont’s only Medicare-certified inpatient hospice facility, has served our community for nearly 30 years, providing medical care and compassion to those at the end of their lives. The Respite House has always been driven by community support and we thank everyone who has generously helped us throughout the years.
We hope you run, hike, bike, or participate in any activity that promotes health, mindfulness and well-being, from May 7 to May 14 while raising essential funds for the McClure Miller Respite House.
Together, we can keep Vermonters safe, now and at the end of life.
Be sure to use #VTRunsforRespite when posting photos online.
While online donations through this platform are the easiest way to participate, you may also drop off checks and cash to our Prim Road office at 1110 Prim Road, Colchester.
Here’s how to get started:
- Register as an individual or team.
- Invite family, friends, colleagues, neighbors to join or support you.
- Decide which kind of exercise you’ll complete — walking, jumping rope, doing push ups, etc.
- Ask for support to reach your personal fundraising goal.
- Take photos of you doing your activity.
- From May 7-14, tag @UVMHealthNetworkHomeHealthandHospice and #VTRunsforRespite when posting photos online , or email us so we can share your work.
- Watch your fundraising and support for McClure Miller Respite House grow!
Join the Fun Run here.
Event InformationDate: May 7, 2021 - May 14, 2021
How to Register
Have questions about the Fun Run?
For more information, contact the Development office or call:(802) 860-4435