Fun Run & Jiggety Jog to benefit the McClure Miller Respite House
We’re excited for the return of an in-person 5K Fun Run & Jiggety Jog on Saturday, June 10, 2023 at Malletts Bay School in Colchester, and we hope you can join us in supporting our beloved McClure Miller Respite House.
This fundraising event is the single largest fundraiser for McClure Miller Respite House, Vermont’s only Medicare-certified hospice home. Every dollar raised goes directly toward providing room, board, personal care and special services for residents, regardless of their ability to pay. A lot of work goes into making the event a success and we couldn’t do it without the help of you, our supporters!
How you can help – here’s how to get started:
- Register as an individual or team.
- Invite family, friends, colleagues, neighbors to join or support you.
- Ask for support to reach your personal fundraising goal.
- Tag #RunforRespite or @UVMHealthNetworkHomeHealthandHospice during the event and post your photos online or email us at email@example.com so we can share your work and you can be entered into raffles for some special prizes.
- Watch your fundraising and support for McClure Miller Respite House grow!
Please join us on June 10, 2023 at Malletts Bay School in Colchester (609 Blakely Road), while raising essential funds for the McClure Miller Respite House! Register here to participate
Please note: We have kindly been given the opportunity to use the fundraising platform that our partners at UVM Medical Center use for the Fun Run & Jiggety Jog at no charge to us. The Medical Center will also generously cover all credit card fees. This means that 100% of your donation goes directly to the Respite House.
Your credit card statement will list UVM Med CNTR DEV. DEPT. Rest assured that 100% of your Jiggety Jog gift will go directly to the Respite House.
Join the Fun Run & Jiggety Jog here.
Event InformationDate: June 10 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Location: 609 Blakely Road, Colchester VT
How to Register
Registration for 2023’s Fun Run & Jiggety Jog is now open. Click here to set up your fundraising page today.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the Fun Run.
For more information, contact the Development office or call:(802) 860-4475