Lois is a participant in our Memory Care program at the Adult Day in South Burlington. She enjoys the activities, the socialization and the food. For her husband, John, it is a peace of mind because she gets the same care he provides at home.
Today’s UVM Health Network Home Health & Hospice Adult Day Program offers:
- A safe, home-like setting and home-cooked meals
- Social, recreational and therapeutic activities tailored to the individual
- Nursing oversight, including medication administration
- Specialized memory care programs
- Personal care services upon request
- Essential support and respite to family caregivers